Clifton Beach House
Check in 2:00pm
Check out 10:00am
A Clifton Beach House
Clifton Beach House is your opportunity to escape to the tranquil tropical paradise of Clifton Beach located just 20 minutes north of Cairns International Airport in Tropical North Queensland.
A few steps away from the beautiful palm fringed sandy beach, Clifton Beach House is located on Upolu Esplanade at picturesque Clifton Beach and available for holiday letting.This charming beach cottage sleeps up to 8 people and is fully self contained with a pool.
Clifton Beach is one of Cairns Northern Beaches, on a 6km cove, adjoining Palm Cove and Kewarra Beach. Clifton Beach is located 22km north of Cairns and 42km south of Port Douglas and is a central point for all day tour operators and self drive tours. We can arrange tours to visit some of the most scenic sites in North Queensland. Walk along the shared beach to Palm Cove if you want to explore the boutiques, restaurants and bars of Palm Cove.
[expander_maker id=”1″ more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
- Fully self contained.
- Sleeps 8 pax – 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeping configuration – 2 x Queen Bedrooms, 1 x 2 bunks Bedroom
- All Linen
- Pool Towels
- Television and DVD Player.
- 20m to Clifton Beach
- Large saltwater swimming pool
- Undercover BBQ and entertainment area
- Friendly personal service
- Children welcome
- Tour booking facilities
- Car hire is available
- Airport pickup arranged
- Great restaurants offering courtesy transfers
- Relax and enjoy paradise
- Enjoy a cruise to the Great Barrier Reef
- Take a day trip to Cape Tribulation and Daintree National Park
- Visit famous Mossman Gorge
- Explore the Atherton Tablelands and Kuranda
- Visit wildlife parks and sanctuaries
- Go fishing, snorkelling or diving
- Enjoy swimming
- Play golf at first class golf courses
- Go white water rafting or bungy jumping
- Experience rainforest walks
- See Aboriginal cultural shows